WOW! I can't believe I just entered my 3rd and FINAL trimester! It's crazy! The 1st trimester seemed to drag on forever and a day since I was so sick. Then came the 2nd trimester and it seemed to fly by towards the end since I was feeling so much better. All the morning sickness stopped around 23 weeks (I really think it won't have lasted that long if I hadn't had the heat stroke in Florida-- it set me back about 3 weeks). Lately I have felt so good! I'm worried I am going to jinx myself talking about how great I feel. Know it's just hard to get around but I will take that over morning sickness anyday! Lately, I have found myself not "clearing" pathways and tight spots--my depth preception is totally off. Just this week my ankles (or shall I say my right ankle) has been swollen. Not both feet, just my right everytime.... what's up with that? It's also getting hard to catch my breathe since I am carrying her so high. I'm just going to try and keep walking as much as I can and hopefully that will help. Looks like our baby girl will be here before we realize it... I hope I'm ready! It makes me want to panic right now just thinking it's around the corner :)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment