Last week I went home to Coleman for a couple of days since R.J. was in New Orleans on business. The weather was so nice and chilly! Here's a picture my mom took of Amber and me in front of the Grazin' Patch (a restaurant in Coleman). I'm 25 weeks in this picture. Only 3 more months to go.....
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Roadtrip to Coleman
Last week I went home to Coleman for a couple of days since R.J. was in New Orleans on business. The weather was so nice and chilly! Here's a picture my mom took of Amber and me in front of the Grazin' Patch (a restaurant in Coleman). I'm 25 weeks in this picture. Only 3 more months to go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Cute! Where did ya'll get your dresses? I love both of them! and I love the baby bump too! That looks like my belly and I'm not preggers....:-/
ReplyDelete