Okay, I'm 24 1/2 weeks and still don't have a name for this little baby girl. It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! It's pretty pathetic of RJ and me I think. Nothing just jumps out at us. Are we just supposed to absolutely LOVE the name from the beginning or is it supposed to grow on you after saying it a million times? :( Help! I'm about to pull my hair out. Okay, so this is were you guys come in... I'm asking for you to pray that the perfect name comes to us so I can start sleeping again at night. Hopefully this sweet little baby girl will have a name before she gets here :)
I guess the good news is I'm pretty sure they won't let me leave the hospital without a name.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll pray for you, but I will also warn you that it runs in the family...I'm Baby Moses on my birth certificate because my parents didn't think of a name in time...don't worry, I have an attachment stapled to my birth certificate that says my name. Miss y'all and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
ReplyDeleteHa, just read Elizabeth's comment. My cousins were named on the last day of the hospital stay...I will pray her name will pop in your head way before that day!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWe're excited about your upcoming arrival! Love your blog - hope all is well. Parrish and I have been renovating our house as well - it's definitely an ongoing project.
I have several friends who couldn't decide on a name until after the birthdate. No worries! Feel free to name her "Katherine." Ha!
Love to you -
Katherine and Parrish Webster