Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, May 14, 2010

My 1st Mother's Day

Relaxing on the big king size bed-- don't I look comfy?
I could get lost in this bed!
Too Cool For School :)
Strolling on the beach catching some rays :)
Daddy and I
Mommy and I
"WOW! Are all these clothes for me Daddy??"
"I'm a happy girl!"
Mommy and Me on her 1st Mommy's Day!! May 9, 2010
"Seriously more pictures Mommy??"
"He loves me!"
Daddy and I on Mommy's Day
I had such a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! RJ flew back from Spain Saturday afternoon (he almost didn't make it back because the volcanic ash from 2 weeks ago was grounding flights in Spain now!).  He planned us a little getaway to Galveston for the night.  It was perfect! We stayed at the Hilton on the Seawall.  When we got there Saturday we checked in and then walked up and down the Seawall with Campbell.  She loved it :) Then we ate outside at the Olympia on the Pier and enjoyed some live music.  Campbell slept through it all.  The music was pretty loud too-- I just knew it was going to wake her up.  Sunday we went and ate at our favorite lunch spot-- The Mesquito. It was yummy as always and then we walked along the Strand before we headed back to Houston.  Just a perfect weekend.  Campbell was wonderful minus the obnoxious teenagers coming in drunk at 3am waking her up.  Oh well, it was still perfect.  RJ even brought Campbell and me clothes back from his trip to Spain ( I say clothes but he knows me to well-- it was all cute little dresses).  I guess this is officially our 1st Family trip just the three of us :) The perfect 1st Mother's Day. Thanks RJ for making it so memorable :)

Campbell- 3 1/2 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment