Rebecca & Weston, Lane & Lucy Rose, me & Campbell, Jamie & Sam, and Kim & Hunt
Sam (Jan 4th?), Campbell (Jan 20th), Weston (Feb 11th?), Lucy Rose (Feb 25th) and Hunt (12/30)
Sam and Campbell (they look like they are on their 1st date.. lol)
BFF's Campbell and Lucy Rose (and yes, we dressed the girls alike!!)
Lucy Rose and Hunt (Lucy Rose doesn't like boys yet...lol)
Proud Mama's-- Lane & me with our girls
Lane and I decided to join a Women's Bible Study this year. I am soooo glad we did! I live for Tuesday's when we get to go to Bethel and worship with our women/moms group. It's great and very rewarding not to mention we have met some wonderful ladies. We start each Tuesday at 9:30am with our large group discussion and have a q&a about different issues and concerns other women are having. It's very helpful because the questions are about parenting, marriage, setting good examples, being godly women, etc. We are then lead through different parts of the Bible. It's very encouraging and I'm learning a lot. After our study, we meet with our small groups. I LOVE my small group and I LOVE the women in it! They are all around my age-- some have babies, some don't, some have children in elementary and are able to give us new moms insite and encouraging words. This week, our small group class hostessed a baby shower for all the new babies born this year (Dec. 30th-Feb. 25th). It was lovely. Thanks girls!
(15 Weeks Old)

So neat. Love those pictures!! And just hearing more about it, I completely would love to make time for it next year. Sounds so wonderful and it's about time I make more time for God in my life since that has definitely been hard ever since Katelyn was born.
ReplyDelete