Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st Family Pics

My sweet sweet friend Lane (of http://www.laneharrisphotography.com/) took some family pictures for me this past Sunday. Our very first family pictures so you can imagine how thrilled I am!! I told RJ this was all I wanted for Christmas! PICTURES! They turned out so good and I am so thankful for Lane. You see Lane is on maternity leave (Lucy Rose's mom) and I literally begged and pleaded for her to take our pictures because she knows exactly what I like and is just a great photographer. She also took C's tutu pictures a couple of weeks ago.

Campbell was such a natural too! I mean, look at her in front of the camera?-- she turns it on... ha ha... It was SO hot! My hair was hot rolled when we walked out the door and then went completely flat in the heat. Campbell also had been up the night before teething and we ended up going to the doctor the day after the pictures because of a cold.


































Campbell- 7 months, 2 days
me- 29 years old
RJ- 30 years old







1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! You could be models. Lane is very ralanted. Love you all. Honey

    ReplyDelete