Hi Sweet Baby Campbell!
I know I write this ever month, but you have changed the most this month. You are all over the place! I set you down in front of your favorite video and before I know it you are across the room... ha ha.. You are army crawling and rolling everywhere. You also like to sit in your tripod position without assistance.
Your first tooth came in this month! I have yet to get a good picture of it-- I can't capture it. It's the bottom right. Your daddy and I just can't believe you already have a tooth. You aren't a baby anymore (sniff sniff). You eat solid food for breakfast, lunch and dinner (along with your morning bottle, 10am, 2pm, 5pm and bedtime bottle). You are still an excellent sleeper. You sleep from 7pm to 7-7:30am (sometimes 8:30am). The cutest thing you have done this month is start to sleep on your side like a little adult. It's too cute.
Your daddy and I are in awe of how beautiful and sweet you are! You are so happy all the time! You are very ticklish and can really get to giggling hard when someone "counts your ribs" or kisses your neck. I love it! Your giggle is by far the sweetest sound I have ever heard in my whole life. I just want to record it and keep it forever.
You blew your first raspberries this month also. It's where you blow bubbles with your mouth. Your bff Madilyn has been doing it for a couple of months but you like to take your time. :)
This past month, your daddy surprised me with a trip to Playa. You stayed with Mia and Grandpa Bobby and had a really great time.
You are so observate. You watch everyone come and go. You are obsessed with Addy. You want to know where she's at all the time. If she jumps off the couch you watch her walk away and then try to crawl to where she went. You love to just look at her and smile like you are smiling at your best friend. It's cute.
You also got your highchair this month. You look so tiny sitting in it like a big girl. Then again you are tiny and petite. Your doctor said you are growing every month so it's nothing to be alarmed about. Mommy was always petite too so I guess you came by it honestly.
We are loving every minute of being your parents. It is truly the most rewarding (and exhausting) job there is. My heart breaks for all the people that never got to experience parenthood and all the happiness and joy it brings. There really is no greater love than love for your own child. You are absolutely perfect and I hope someday you look back at these letters and understand how much happiness you have brought us! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you! He has already blessed us with so much :)
We Love You,
Mommy and Daddy
(and Addy)
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment