Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, August 20, 2010

Garage Sale Mania

A couple of weeks ago, Jenn, Lane and I had a garage sale. We made hot pink signs with glitter (of course-- I was a kindergarten teacher, remember!!) and put 3 Desperate Housewives Garage Sale. We had it both Friday and Saturday from 7-11am and by 7:30am on Friday (the 1st day) we had almost sold EVERYTHING! I'm telling you people came from everywhere! It was crazy-- everyone loved the signs and said that's the reason they came. While we were getting ready for the garage sale earlier in the week I snapped a couple of pictures... the girls resembled their Momma's in a couple of pics-- StReSsEd!











1 comment:

  1. Lucy Rose ... I'm not going to lie, as there was a time during the day when I just wanted to break down and cry too. It was tons of work on everyone’s part, but we all came together as a team and made it work. In turn, some of us were able to put our money into something we've wanted to buy...or paying off things we already bought ....oops! In my case I put my garage sale muulala towards a new Mac Computer that I’ve wanted for a gazillion years! Nonetheless it was a great time with friends and it was so sweet of the Adler’s to host it at their home. Whatcha say ladies … Desperate Housewives garage sale every 3 years or so? I can start shopping for it now. =)

    ReplyDelete