Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

RJ and I went to Vegas for Laura and Marcel's 30th birthday back in July. It was so much FUN! We stayed at the Encore (Steve Wynn's new hotel). We went with 4 other couples-- Laura and Marcel, Leah and Todd, Susie and Darrell and Roger and Laney. Can I just say all these couples are amazing! RJ and I went out one day earlier than everyone else and got to spend a little quality time together. My parents kept Campbell and they had so much fun :)












Birthday girl and me















Susie, me, Laura, Leah and Laney


Marcel and RJ (they have been BFF's since gradeschool)



The boys



Leah and me winning at slots!!!!


shopping at Caesar's Palace



Beautiful Mommas! :)
(11 1/2 kids total together!!)
Marcel and Laura


Laney and Roger

Susie and Darrell

Leah and Todd

Leah, Laura and me

The Group

Todd, Darrell, RJ, Marcel and Roger

Leah, me and Laura



Laney, Leah, me, Laura and Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment