Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crazy Days

Okay, I feel so behind! It's been absolutely crazy around here lately. To catch you up alittle- we went to Vegas to celebrate Lollie and Poppy's 30th birthdays, RJ surprised me with a trip to Playa de Carmen, Cam got her 1st tooth, Garage Sales, Mommy went back to work (real estate), Campbell's rolling over like crazy and had her 1st and 2nd sleepovers.... Whew! Where do I even start?!?! I promise I'm going to start blogging more. I have too-- for Campbell's sake. I just feel so behind! I know I will get it all together but right now I'm just really overwhelmed. Not to mention my sister has met "the one" and we will probably be planning a wedding soon... ha ha.. Does life ever slow down? I mean, I took a blog-cation and I can't seem to catch up!

Here's a video I took of Campbell yesterday... enjoy until I get my head back in the game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment