
June 4th, 2005
Wedding Bliss!Our sign we made for our TV interview
Five years ago today I married my best friend. I can't believe it's been that long already. It seems like yesterday that I meet RJ for the first time in Refugio at that gas station headed down to South Padre for Spring Break. In reality it was over 9 years ago. So much has changed over the years-- we enjoyed college and date parties together, meet each others families for the 1st time, graduated from A&M together, survived his MBA years, watching our wedding air on national television, moved to Houston, got our 1st jobs, bought our 1st house and puppy, lived through hurricane evacuations, house flooding and month long work trips out of the country, found out we were expecting, met our precious little girl for the first time and now learning how to parent together. What a great ride so far. I can't think of a better person to share it with. I love you RJ-- happy 5 years!


happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYour wedding was on TV? I must hear more about this!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! And oh my - your wedding was on national TV? I think I need a recap of that!
ReplyDeleteDude, you are so famous! =)
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun getting to watch it on TV. Happy late anniversary Ash! Come home soon!