Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, June 25, 2010

Curious?


Okay, you have my curiousity going. The ticker at the bottom of the page says 11,000 plus hits since I started the ticker about 5 months ago. Who the heck reads my blog? I'm curious :) RJ said I blog too much but if you know me you know I love to talk to anyone that will listen (or read... ha ha). I hope everyone is enjoying the posts. And no, I don't blog everyday even though there is usually a post everyday. I sit down when I have a second (usually Campbell is napping) and write 4 or 5 posts to be scheduled over the next couple of days. Sometimes I randomly run into people that say they read my blog everyday and I have to admit I secretly love it :) Why, I don't know. I don't think anything in my life is very interesting but I guess that's what everyone says. I love to read other people's blogs (both people I know and people I barely know or don't know at all) to see what's going on in their life. I get encouragement, get to celebrate with them, connect with them, etc. by reading different blogs. So, if you are brave enough-- I would love to hear from you if you are up to it! If you just want to read and not leave a comment that is fine too. Remember, the whole reason I am doing this blog is for Campbell to read one day. It would really mean alot if you left her a short little note saying hi or how you know her. I think that would be very special for her memory book one day so that she can look back and see who was a part of her life when she was born. Don't feel shy if I don't really know you (or know you through a friend) -- I'm very open (obviously) and welcome any comments. Don't forget to put your name :) In the meantime, thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Ashley! I read your blog EVERY day and I love it! I'm impatiently waiting for a lunch date to meet your sweet angel :)

    Campbell,

    I knew your mommy in college. We were sorority sisters in Kappa Delta! She is so beautiful - we used to say she was a lifesize barbie with those gorgeous blue eyes (that I'm sure you inherited) and that beautiful blond hair! We all wanted to be friends with her and share her cute figure :) Even more so, she's beautiful on the inside - a great friend to her girls and a such a giver! She is even more radiant and lit up after having you, if that's possible! Anyway, I can't wait to meet you in person. Your parents are beyond smitten with you and find such joy in being parents to you!

    Love,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll be the first to say I do! I haven't gotten to meet C yet, but hopefully with Lizzy moving back I'll be able to see you more and hang out with her, she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I check up the updates every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash! I check up on ya'll every day! I think this blog is such a good idea of a modern day baby book and I hope to be able to do something like this for my kids one day. I just got to see you and sweet campbell last week and I can't believe how much she has grown. She is so cute and she just smiled the whole time.
    Thanks for being such a good friend and a cute little mommy! I wish we got to hang out more!

    xoxoxox,
    Kenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash!!! You know I have to check up on my girl every day!!! :o)

    - Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm I love to see pictures of your baby girl! She's so cute!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley, I've got you saved and stop by almost every day when I go by and read my daily dose of the Nester. ;)

    Campbell, I grew up in Coleman where your Mommy is from and she was always the sweetest girl ever! I have a little girl of my own who is now 6 years old and am thrilled that your mommy gets to be a mommy to a little GIRL! Girls are so wonderful. I have enjoyed every moment of my sweet little Audrey and love seeing how your mommy is also enjoying motherhood! You are a very lucky little girl!

    ~Jennifer Kerbow Spearman

    ReplyDelete