Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Fun!



Landon being 'sweet' on Katelyn. So cute! :)

Precious Katelyn


Funny Man Parker

Landon and Kale sharing-- just great boys!

Madelyn and Campbell just chillin'.. LOL

Parker hitting on the younger babes!

Mary Madelyn

Girl time-- Gracie and Katelyn

Our little Diva Gracie



Jen and I took the girls (Katelyn, Madelyn and Campbell) to a playdate at Laura's house last week. What a blast! The kids had so much fun. I mean 7 kids, 4 adults, some awesome water toys and slides... who won't?!?!
C- almost 5 months old





4 comments:

  1. I think I need to quit my job so i can join next time! Caden is sure missing out on all of the fun play dates!!! :o) Let me know next time ya'll get together to plan and maybe I can take the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!

    I'm a friend of Julie Lenamon's-I actually met you at La Madaline's back in the fall before you had your babe-anyway, she told me you had a blog, so I found it =) Do you have a play group your involved in? I'm really looking for one for my baby Hudson. Do you stay home with Campbell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie!
    Yes, I remember meeting you :) How old is your little boy? I would love for you to join us for a playmate! We don't get together every week but send me your email and phone number and I'll let you know when we get together. My email is ashleymoses03@yahoo.com. Can't wait to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete