Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Krista






This past weekend Campbell got to see her KiKi (aka Krista). Let me just tell you, Cam LOVES her KiKi! She grins and grins when she sees her. She even let Krista hold her for hours and rock her to sleep (usually something only RJ and I or my mom can do). Krista is not only loved by her sweet Campbell but also by me. Everyone should be so lucky to know Krista. Really! She's one of those rare people that make you smile, is always fun to be around and just has the most generous heart. I really mean it. I know exactly where Taylor got his great personality. She is just a delight to be with and I always look forward to my girl time with her, my sister and my mom. Did I mention she always looks so trendy no matter what the occasion-- like a million bucks. She's not only beautiful on the outside but also the inside. She's got a heart of gold and everyone she meets can tell this. This pretty little petite blonde is one of my favorite people in the whole world and I love her so much! Can you tell?? :)

Oh, and the "Godfather" (aka her husband Steve) isn't so bad himself ;) You might be wondering how we know Steve and Krista. Well you see, my dad and Steve have been best friends since they started crawling 50 years ago (ha ha) and my mom and Krista became best friends when Steve and Krista lived in Coleman and Trent (her son) and I were babies. Everytime we get together they tell us stories about "when we were babies and how they switched Trent and I one night when they went out". It's pretty funny. Needless to say, we have lots of great memories with the Stephenson crew. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment