Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Must Be Doing Something Right!

My Happy Girl!

This picture makes me laugh... sweet baby :)

Watching Addy play under the patio table-- "Addy what are you doing?!?!"

Laughing and smiling up a storm!

Still smiling!

Are you smiling yet? I can't help but to smile everytime I see this sweet baby girl grinning!

Trying not to smile.... LOL

Can't do it! She had to give in :)

Look at Honey's shirt! LOL Campbell is probably going to hurt me someday but I couldn't resist! I want her to see EVERYTHING she did :) Including "pottying" on Honey... LOL
This was right before bath time.
I promise this will be the only "exposed" picture of Campbell that will ever be on here but it was just too sweet! She was trying to give Honey a "kiss" right before she pottied on her. Is that tush not the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!! I love that girl! She really does smile almost ALL the time! She's such a happy little girl. I guess I'm doing something right. (Don't know what it is though-- I guess it's loving her with all my heart!)


Campbell- Coleman 4 1/2 months





































No comments:

Post a Comment