RJ had a small get together for me at Tiny Boxwood's for my birthday. Everyone had a great time (despite sitting on the patio)-- It was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Mom & Dad for the birthday surprise and thanks Laura for the cake! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends, family and precious little girl-- I feel like I've won the lottery :)
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Mommy's Birthday Edition--Bring on 29!
RJ had a small get together for me at Tiny Boxwood's for my birthday. Everyone had a great time (despite sitting on the patio)-- It was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Mom & Dad for the birthday surprise and thanks Laura for the cake! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends, family and precious little girl-- I feel like I've won the lottery :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment