

This is how Campbell prefers to sleep these days! The blanket has to be over her face or she's not having it. Did I mention she's got a personality of her own? She definitely wants it her way that's for sure. Sometimes she will lay in her pack'n play and cry until I pick her up and then immediately "turn it off" once I pick her up. She does this often-- turn it off and on. I swear she is 4 months going on 18! She wants to be in control of everything (yes, she comes by it naturally since RJ and I are both control freaks!). She knows how to work us already! She wants to feed herself with the spoon, hold her own bottle, stand up on her own, pull her paci in and out of her mouth, and those are only a few things she's proving to us right now. I'm afraid RJ and I are about to pay for our stubborness... lol

Campbell,
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty baby you are. The pretty blanket you have on your
face was made by your great great grandmother for your mother.
I love you more and more each day. I did not think any baby could be
as pretty and sweet as your mother was but you are giving her
a run for her money. The greatest gift that you can have is a loving mother and what a good one you got. Campbell you are a lucky little girl. Give your mom a Birthday hug for me. See you next week.
Honey