Okay, so my hormones MUST be raging. I just have to tell everyone about my experience today. Elizabeth (my sister-in-law) and I went to Best Buy to get a present for my mother-in-law. Well, we had one of those awkard moments in the parking lot where we and another car were waiting for the same parking spot. The other car of course zipped into the spot and took it. That's fine we thought. It's Christmas, we will just find another spot-- no big deal UNTIL we drove by the car and saw the spot that they parked in. A big sign read RESERVED FOR EXPECTANT MOTHERS ONLY. We then proceeded to see a car full of people pile out of this itty bitty black Scorn. THERE WAS NO ONE PREGNANT IN THAT CAR! Oh no they didn't!!!!!! I immediately told Lizzy to stop and roll down her window (what comes next out of my mouth I am not ashamed of although I might have embarrassed my sister-in-law!!). I said to the driver, "Excuse me... are you expecting a baby?? (I knew they weren't because I saw them pile out).... are you 9 months pregnant with swollen ankles and can barely walk?? Because I AM and that's rude to park there if you aren't!" He said in his accent (I'm trying really hard not to be racist right now!), "yes, she's expecting" and pointed to what must have been his teenage daughter who was skinner than a rail. LIAR. I was livid. So rude. We just drove off and parked at the back of the parking lot.
This happened hours ago and I'm still pissed. Yes, I'm getting over it, but really, really?? People please don't lie and park in an expecting mother parking. There probably is some poor fat cow pregnant women with swollen ankles that needs that spot instead of your lazy butt. Okay... thanks for letting me vent.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment