Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday RJ!!!

RJ has officially joined the 30's club as of today! I can't believe he (and I do say he not WE) is that old.  I remember in high school thinking thirty was ancient... lol.  Just kidding. No honestly, I don't think it's any big deal I just like to give him a hard time.  I don't think I will be sad when I leave my twenties in 2 years.  I mean, I'm having a kid for gosh sakes! I'm feeling old right now.  Anyway, here are some pictures from RJ's birthday party this past Saturday.  It was so great seeing everyone again.  We all meet for dinner at Guadalajara downtown and then went to Pete's Piano Bar.  My how times have changed! Most of us stayed out until 1:00 in the morning-- we couldn't believe we were still up at this time!! As I'm writing this right now (Sunday morning to be posted tomorrow morning) I'm dragging! SOOOO TIRED. This DD can't hang. I can't help but to smile at the different stages of life everyone is at and how we were still able to get together and celebrate-- a rare treat for some of us... I mean, Marcel and Laura have QUADS!?!, Lane and Jonathan are on baby #2, Lizzy and Brian are newlyweds,  JP and his girlfriend are still in the "giddy can't get enough of you" part of the relationship, Donnie and David are still having fun being single, and then there's the Urge and I.  We are all spread so thin and don't get to see each other much anymore so it was a treat catching up. 

I will say I felt like everyone last night was wondering why the 2 preggo girls were at the bar.... ha ha... (yes Leah-- Lane and I were barefoot and pregnant like white trash in the bar... JK! We weren't, I promise!) I will say I'm still in shock over how many people wanted to feel my big belly last night--- random strangers! I felt like the freaky entertainment for the night.  RJ had a great time though and again thank you all for coming out-- I know it meant the world to him! 










P.S. I want to give a "Shout Out" to all my faithful blog followers... that's you Laura and Lane! At dinner my blog got brought up because I was telling JP about it.  Well, of course we pulled it up and couldn't figure out the title to one of my posts (didn't show up on the iphone).... too funny, Trivia Queen Laura spit out the title and what I had written about on that day in record time! Her and Lane said they check it everyday--- thanks girls! I thought I was just writing to cyberspace.  You crack me up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am the creepster in cyber space that checks your blog often. Hey, better me than some freakaziod you don't know, right?

    We had a great time Saturday! Happy birthday RJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check it too! Happy Birthday RJ! I am right behind him.

    ReplyDelete