Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hungry?!?!


I thought I would share some of my "new loves" these pregnant days... FOOD! Here are a couple of food choices that I prefer and a couple of things I don't think I can ever eat again.

WARNING: If you are pregnant you might want to "skip" this post.  Not responsible for the outcome after you read it or the sudden urge to jump in your car and dive into a double cheese baconator or BBQ sandwich and potato salad!

I love pickles, pickles, pickles (can't get enough of them!!!), Chick-Fil-A (always loved this place but especially love it pregnant), fruit (any and all!!), french fries, Baconator at Wendy's (ha ha), Blue Bell No Sugar Added Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and caramel sauce, and of course dipping sauces (weird I know, but I love to dip my fries in Ketchup and/or mustard). Last week I couldn't get enough BBQ. Funny how certain cravings just take over and I can't get them out of my head until I finally give in.

Here are a list of foods I don't like anymore and probably won't be able to eat for a LONG long time because it brings back bad memories. Here are a few... lettuce (you don't want to know!), salad dressing, baby back ribs and milk.

In case you are wondering what will be my first meal post pregnancy it will be SUSHI and a huge Dr. Pepper (if allowed). I've waited almost 9 long months for both and I know I deserve it :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I wanted sushi SO badly after having Aidan that I had my parents bring it as my first meal in the hospital. Word of advice...don't do that! I didn't even enjoy it because of all of the excitement of the new baby. Don't even remember eating it! Wait until you get home and can relax and enjoy it. It's much better that way (I had it when I got home, too!). Don't tell, but this time, I've been out to eat sushi about once a month. It has all been cooked, but I was told not to even eat that last time. Hopefully baby Jayce is fine! :)

    And don't even get me started on salad. Never the same again after Aidan. Not a fan anymore, but eat it on occasion because I feel like I should.

    Not too much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and have that Dr. Pepper homegirl - won't hurt and you'll feel better for it!! Past the first trimester the worst thing caffeine can do for you is cause lots of movement by the baby - drink it in the morning so she won't keep you up all night long! I was very careful during my entire pregnancy about caffeine - but towards the end, you deserve and will enjoy it more than I can tell you. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete