Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures & Dr. Update

Here are some pictures from our ultrasound today.  They aren't the best, RJ and I were kind of disappointed but I thought I would post at least one or two.  I guess we will just have to wait another couple of weeks to see her ourselves.

Side profile of Baby Girl.  You can see her nose and lips.



This picture is of her forearm.  She's making a fist-- I don't think she liked the technician waking her up at 7:30 this morning (she must take after me!! Oops!)

Just a quick update on Baby Girl Moses. She weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces right now.  She's a little under weight for 36 weeks 3 days but Dr. Irwin said it was fine.  All her measurements are proportional and he said I wasn't the biggest person on the block so he wasn't worried... ha ha.. He is gestimating she will weigh about 6 1/2 pounds at delivery. He didn't check to see if I was dilated yet (I wasn't last week) but she has already "dropped" and I'm a little over 50% effaced.  Looks like we are on schedule for the week of January 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment