Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, April 18, 2010

1st sickness... ugh!

Last Friday we had to go to the doctor for our first "sick visit". Poor baby girl was sweezing (just once or twice when she was napping) and had a mysterious green thumb.  Yes, you heard me right-- green right thumb. Why? We don't know. I saw it Friday morning and freaked out! The doctor said it was either a staff infection or an ingrown fingernail.  She gave us ointment to put on her little finger.  I think it is an ingrown fingernail but we are watching it very carefully. The sweezing was a mild case of Broncolitis (RSV).  She said she was almost over it because it was a very mild case and she could barely hear the sweezing but it still broke my heart. I wouldn't have even known she was sick by the way she was acting-- she wasn't really fussy and has been in a great mood as always.  I feel like such a bad mom having a sick baby.  We need to stay home more and relax-- we have been on the go way too much. I just can't seem to put her down since we went to the doctor.  Even when she's sleeping :) I just want to hold her and let her know I'm here.  Hopefully my sweet baby will get well soon! We go back to the doctor on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment