Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh Betty Lou!!

My Mimi is hilarious!  One Saturday not long ago (Campbell was 6 weeks old) my Mimi called and said she couldn't take it any longer and HAD to see Campbell.  My grandparents are in the 80's might I add and it's a 6 hour drive to Houston for them.  Well, Mimi loaded my Papaw in the car and told him they were going to get "Sonic burgers" and then when she got him in the car she told him to buckle up they were headed to Houston to see her great grandbaby-- She couldn't take it any longer!!! ha ha... It's so funny to hear my grandpa tell the story.  He said he learned a long time ago not to argue with Mimi when it came to grandbabies :) I love them!
Campbell: "YES! Mimi is here!"

3 comments:

  1. that is too funny... Campbell is famous! I love how you call her Cam too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds just like my husband's grandparents. I love it!!! Your Mimi is so stylish, too! :) Grandparents are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that's too funny! Campbell is so lucky that she gets to meet her Great Mimi & Pawpa.

    p.s. Love her outfit, it's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete