The Stephenson & Johnson gang-- Beaver Creek Christmas
RJ and Taylor
My mom and her best friend Krista (also my sis' godmother)
The boys--Taylor, Steve, Will and Trent
Amber and Taylor (Tay Tay)
Today's post is a sad one. My heart is completely broken. This past Saturday one of our best family friends passed away. He was only 24 years old. Taylor (my fam and I call him Tay Tay) was loved immediately by everyone he met. His personality and smile was addicting and he had an awesome love for God. Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair so young and so full of life. But I have to remember God has a purpose for all of us before we are ever born. He just let us "borrow" Taylor for a while. I know without a doubt Tay Tay is by God's side making him laugh and probably trying to sell him something :) We just miss him so much already. You will be greatly missed Taylor-- the world just got a litte dimmer without you! See you again someday Tay Tay....






Ashley,
ReplyDeleteWhat a hard week this has been for all of us. I will always remember Taylor as the sweet little boy he was. Continue to pray for Taylor's family to have strength. Dad and I are so proud of your kind spirit and strength.