Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I miss my Uncle Will

My brother Will meet Campbell for the first time over Spring Break.  It was instant love on both sides! Campbell could stare at Will for hours and Will was so great with her.  He was surprisingly great with her despite the fact that he hasn't ever held a baby (or been around a baby) ever. We don't get to see Will as often as we like.  He is a 1st year law student at Texas Tech and kicking up might I add (proud sis!!!) We miss you Willy!

2 comments:

  1. Goodnees gracious, I was so behind on your posts. I just had to catch up on everything. Love the family picture, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,
    How sweet my baby is holding your baby. Will will always by my baby even though he is biggger than both of us.

    ReplyDelete