Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, April 19, 2010

Superwoman

This past week Campbell stayed with her 1st babysitter! My family and I met Melinda for the first time at Krista and Steve's house.  Krista is so lucky to have such a wonderful friend.  This lady did it all-- cooked, cleaned, organized, 'manned' the phone, kept everyone in line... you name it she did it!  Needless to say we LOVE the "boss lady", we love her precious family, heck we love everything about her!  You know those people that you meet and instantly you feel like you have known them forever?? Well, that's what it was like.  I have been really hestitate to leave my precious baby with anyone (including family) but there was just something about Melinda that put my mind to ease.  I don't think Cam missed me one bit! ha ha...
Melinda and Campbell
(12 weeks old)

No comments:

Post a Comment