Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

My sweet, sweet little girl has been sleeping through the night since we got back from Tyler about 3 weeks ago (10 weeks old). I don't want to jinx myself that's why I haven't written about it yet but I figured what the heck.  Cam has been sleeping on average about 10 hours!!!! Sometimes she sleeps longer than that! For some reason she takes a nap from around 6-9pm and then we take a quick bath, feed, swaddle and then go back down for another 10 hours!! She takes her last bottle around 9:30-10:00 pm and then wakes up (or I usually wake her up!!) around 7:30-8:30 am. Can you believe it?!?! Campbell has been a pretty good sleeper from the beginning.  She started sleeping 6 hours straight for the first time at 4 weeks! Now, this didn't happen every night-- sometimes it was 8 hours other times it was 4 or 5 straight but for the most part it has gotten longer and longer.  I can remember just a few weeks ago (she was 7 weeks old) she slept 8 hours on Friday night and 10 hours on Saturday night.  Of course RJ and I freaked out! We thought something was wrong and more times than I want to admit, we have woken her up because we were afraid she was sleeping too much! Of course she is STILL sleeping in her swing but what am I to do? She loves it! and more than that she sleeps so well in it! I know I need to transition her into her crib soon (she's going to out grow her swing... ha ha) it's just hard because mommy likes her sleep too!  Here's a picture of Miss Sleeping Beauty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment