Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Camp LOVES her godparents!

Campbell absolutely LOVES her godparents Laura and Marcel! She sees her Lollie at least 2 or 3 times a week and lights up like a Christmas tree when she sees her.... it's priceless :)

For those of you that doesn't know who Laura and Marcel are they are our dearest friends.  I often write about Laura and the quads (yes, she has quads and looks fabulous!).  Marcel and RJ have been best friends since elementary school and Laura and I meet in one of our communication classes as A&M.  She is one of my best friends and I would go so far as to say we are closer than RJ and Marcel even though they have known each other for decades (gosh-- that makes us sound old!). We love the whole Meijer bunch :) Afterall, Campbell is going to marry one of the Meijer boys' some day.... we just don't know which one yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment