Thursday, July 23, 2009
16 Hour Nap!
Okay, so I have been having these horrible headaches lately and nothing seems to help. Yesterday I decided to lay down for a short nap around 5. When R.J. got home about 6 he kept asking when I was going to get up and I told him my head hurt really bad and was just going to sleep for a little bit. He was so sweet. He went and put a cold rag on my head which really helped and he kept replacing it all night. I finally woke up at 9 the next day-- that's 16 hours of sleep and guess what-- I feel better. Baby Moses makes me so tired. I don't have any energy these days. Poor little Addy slept almost as long as I did. She's been really sick also with allergies. Don't come over to this house anytime soon-- all we do is sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment