Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogging...

If you were writing a blog, won't you think your husband would read your blog every once in a while? Well, tell it to my husband. R.J. has only checked my blog once... and that was the first day and only because I forced him too. lol... He doesn't know anything I write. I could technically write ANYTHING about him and he won't know. I know his friends have read my blog a couple of times because their wives have told me comments they made but has mine read it-- no. Everytime I ask him if he checked it today he says he's been too busy. R.J. might be the busiest (non-busy) person I know. Lord help me.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! David never reads my blog either---I ask him daily and he is always "too busy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dirk reads mine just to see if I write anything bad about him on there... boys! But you think my inlaws would want to read it to see what we are up to and all the places/pictures we go but his mom thinks it reads too much like a diary so she won't read it but his dad reads it all the time... funny huh?

    ReplyDelete