Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I GOT CABLE!!!!

Yes, it's true! I finally have cable after almost 2 months! You want to know the funny part? I went back with the same company that R.J. cut off for being too expensive! LOL I wanted to go with Uverse from At&T but it's not offered in my area yet sooooo...... I went with Comcast again and didn't sign a contract so when I finally get Uverse in my area and I can switch to it. I got the Premium package too! All the channels that R.J. would never pay for- HBO, Showtime, Oxygen.... it's great! I tried to convince the customer care representative guy that I really didn't need the ESPN channels but he said they come standard. Now, why do all the guy channels come standard and the girl channels you have to pay "extra"?

P.S. Notice the flooring underneath the tv? Yes, that is correct-- I still don't have floors... Guess what my next project is??? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment