Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, July 6, 2009

House Pictures

What the heck... I guess I will show everyone how bad my house is really... here you go Leah!!! This was my house before the flood. I don't know why I have this random picture but I found it in my picture folder and thought I would share. This WAS our sitting area in front of the fireplace. (Hey Laura-- that is your baby shower gift sitting in the chair... ha ha).
This WAS our kitchen.

This WAS my favorite piece of furniture because it displayed some of my goodies... :(


This WAS my entry way. I painting these diamonds all by myself.



This WAS one of our spare bedrooms.




This is my fireplace after the flood. Random stuff piled on top with nothing on the bookshelves. I don't even know where the stuff is!





This is my kitchen floor now. I've started a new trend... pull up your wood floors and see what yucky blue painted tile you can find!






This is our hallway leading to the bedrooms. Gotta love the tack strips along each wall and the nasty glue-stained concert. The brown tile was a surprise! We found it under our entryway wood floors.








This is a picture of our exposed baseboards. I'm trying to pick new tile in case we have to stay in the house. Don't you love the exposed concrete everywhere?







This used to be my living area. I've tried to make it as "homey" and back to normal as I can. Everything is just piled up and moved to a corner.









This is the rest of the hallway that leads to our bedroom. I tried to put plastic down as runners but it doesn't really help. Don't you love the crazy glue and tack strips??!?!










This was an office but now it's a storage room.













This was a spare bedroom but now it's another storage room. I don't know where ANYTHING is!











This is our guest bathroom.... stay clear!












This is another view of our sitting area in front of the fireplace. We couldn't pull up all the carpet in this room because we orginally moved everything into this corner.











I don't know if I mentioned or not, but R.J. got mad at Comcast when I went to Dallas a couple of weeks ago and turned off our cable. I could have probably survived a couple of weeks with one or two channels if our nation hadn't converted from analog tv to digital but since they did I don't have any tv. Not at all... not even one channel. Therefore, as of this Thursday, I will be staying in Coleman until circumstances change around my house or I at least get cable. I would like to say you can contact me on my cell, but I don't get service in Coleman. In case you haven't gotten the memo already-- I am living like a cave woman.





























2 comments:

  1. I think Dirk needs to share with RJ his motto. A Happy Wife is a Happy Life... especially if you are carrying a child. I would go home too... no cable is crossing the line! I hope things get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! Looks like it may be easier to just move!! I'll help you pack!

    ReplyDelete