Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, July 10, 2009

Project Day




So, as you might know, my friend Lane and I are getting together for Project Day every week (sometimes twice a week). We both have quit our jobs and are trying to fill our time. This week we got together for a workout video at Lane's house. It was some 80's video. It was pretty funny! I took a picture of us. I don't know why we are doing different moves, but you get the point... ha ha... Afterwards, we went to the grocery store and Lane made us Chicken Piccata to feed to Jonathan and R.J. Way to go Lane-- you are such a great cook!! :) Can I get that recipe sometime??!?!




Oh, and we are recruiting other stay-at-home moms.... any takers... LEAH!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ash, not sure if I can give you the recipe, it's a secret recipe.

    Can't wait until our next project day.

    ReplyDelete