I caught 4 fish that day. The first one I caught on my first reel out. R.J. couldn't believe my luck... I told him it was because I was from the country... ha ha
Our cabin... the weather was great. I was actually cold most of the time (low 50's). Sure does beat the 100 degree heat here in Houston!
Another view of the cabin. It's nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is within an hour of where they filmed the movie Dirty Dancing.For the most part, I am feeling better. I'm still nauseated but hopefully it's getting better day after day. The traveling really wore me out (especially since we sat on the hot runway for 2 hours in Houston and then had to spend the night in Detriot because we missed our flight).
This will probably be our last trip up to Virginia for awhile. With the baby coming, I'm not really sure next year I will be up to hauling cribs, strollers, carseats and all the other must-have newborn essentials through 2 plane rides while trying to care for a newborn baby at the same time. The closest hospital would be over an hour away and I just don't want to go down that road. I guess there will have to be sacrifices made!

No comments:
Post a Comment