Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Sickness!!?!?!?! UGH!

I feel like I have been run over by an 18 wheeler! Am I ever going to get over this morning sickness? I'm 13 weeks and I THOUGHT I was feeling a little bit better. Obviously, I don't know my body....ha ha... I felt better in Coleman and then as soon as I got back to my house in Houston I have felt yucky again. I swear Addy is sick too. Maybe it's allergies. We both are sneezing like crazy the only difference is I'm so nausead and feel like I'm going to throw up. HELP! Some people might say it's all in my head and it probably is --who knows. All I know is the worst is yet to come I'm sure. This morning sickness should be over and I should have a couple of weeks of feeling good, right? I just hope to feel better soon or else we will be adopting from here on. (Sorry Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment