Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meijers

I went to see Laura and the quads this past weekend while I was at the lake. I always have so much fun visiting with Laura. The babies are growing so big and are so cute! I have never seen such happy and beautiful babies :) Not to mention Super Mom Laura looks great as ever. I still can't believe that almost 8 months ago she had quads. It still blows my mind. I remember when she called to tell me and I was in shock. R.J. was the funniest though. All he could say was "Shut Up--Really--No, Shut Up--Are You Serious?". Laura is so great with them. I mean, she's got all the babies (Mr. Landon, Parker, Kale and Miss Gracie) on a schedule and makes motherhood look soooo easy! I couldn't have made it without her these last couple of months. She's my "go to" Doctor/friend-- I call her Dr. Meijer. :) I swear she knows everything about pregnancy and babies. R.J. laughs and says she's super mom. He's right! Too bad he's stuck with me... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment