
Last Thursday I went to my girlfriend Elizabeth's for Brinner (dinner for breakfast). It was so much fun! She made us yummy belgian waffles with every topping you could imagine. She is a great cook and always goes above and beyond for company. Elizabeth and Taylor are also expecting and due at the end of October. She's one of the lucky ones that didn't have morning sickness. So lucky!!! I'm still fitting through mine-- I'm about to pull my hair out if it doesn't get better soon! Since she HAS a normal house with normal floors and furniture in it's proper place, she has already set up her baby girl's nursery. It is absolutely adorable! Elizabeth is very creative and makes pregnancy look so enjoyable (do I sound bitter?!?!) I'm just jealous :) No really, I'm not going to use my blog to be negative and nag... I'm so happy that Elizabeth and I will be having kids around the same time-- more play dates for us!

Looks delish! Ash, you should totally get into food photography! That picture looks so professional.
ReplyDelete