Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, July 24, 2009

Babymoon Vacation

I didn't know so many people read my blog-- I really think my life is quit boring but thanks for all the followers! When I was in Coleman I had people asking why I didn't update my blog for 10 days-- well I didn't have internet service. Sorry guys. Okay, on to important decisions.... R.J. and I are wanting to go on a trip and wanted to get suggestions from you all. We like tropical or cooler weather and it needs to be an easy flight (direct flight from Houston to ....) so it's not too hard on me. I'm kind of scared to go to Mexico because of the water drinking issue/drama right now. I really need to get on this before R.J. changes his mind. LOL... I'm wanting to go at the end of August. We were toying with the idea of somewhere in the Bahamas, Myrtle Beach or somewhere in Canada...Any suggestions?????

No comments:

Post a Comment