Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do you want our autograph??


Just kidding.... Some of you might get the Houston Tidbits in your email box weekly. Well, some girlfriends and I went to Pinot and Picasso back early May for a girl's night out. Little did we know they would be using a picture of us for the advertisement. It was alot of fun and I would reccommend it to anyone interested. You don't have to be an artist (believe me!!)-- they tell you where to draw the lines and take you through it step by step. It's very laid back and you get to bring your own wine. I wouldn't have known anything about it if it weren't for Caroline kind of dating the owner-- thanks C-Line! :) Anyway, here's the picture they are using. It's Stacie, me and Ashley.


No comments:

Post a Comment